Saturday, March 6, 2010

me = bad blogger

A real blogger probably would have had something catchy to post on the one year anniversary of their blog's beginnings... I am clearly not a real blogger, since I just realized my first post was over a year ago. I've been very occupied by non-Web-y things (like writing for grad school applications instead of this blog) for the last few months, but I do have a few delicious posts lined up to come your way very soon.

It's funny to think how much some things have changed since I started this blog (my location, occupation, and general life plan) but more important to think about all the things that haven't. I still love playing around in the kitchen, love sitting down to write about it, and am glad some people have read this and been inspired to play themselves.

see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment