Thursday, February 19, 2009

a little something

We're in the middle of a two day chocolate project right now, so no good pictures from today. I thought I'd post a few of the cool things we've done recently instead:

One of my favorite plated desserts from the last level, a kiwi milk marmalade tart (much yummier than the name would imply:




One of our sugar projects, a nougatine basket with eerily realistic marzipan fruit:



Our final sugar project from Level 2, a pastillage cake stand with matching fondant-covered cake, decorated according to a theme that begins with the same letter as your first or last name - can you guess what mine was?



Sugar-paste flowers - beautiful and edible! I'm now available for wedding cakes, flower arrangements, etc...




Hope you enjoy, and happy almost-Friday!

2 comments:

  1. yes indeed! they are 100% edible, technically, though I'm not sure you'd want to eat them.

    ReplyDelete